Copenhagen ACC (EKDK) provides an area control service within the Copenhagen FIR and some delegated British, German and Swedish airspace.
On IVAO, Copenhagen ACC is split into 5 sectors:
- Sector A - South-eastern part of the FIR above FL285
- Sector B - South-eastern part of the FIR below FL285
- Sector D - Middle part of the FIR below FL285/FL245
- Sector N - Western half of the FIR
- Sector V - Northern part of the FIR
Each sector can be staffed by one executive controller. In addition, a single planner/coordinator position (WS ATCC/CO) is available to assist the sectors with overall traffic planning as well as coordination.
Details about each individual sector can be found via the menu to the left.
An overview map of all Nordic sectors is available here.The Copenhagen ACC sectors can be combined in multiple configurations. More details can be found here.